Restoring Your Smile
Your smile should always make you feel confident, no matter the situation. You should not have to worry about slippage when you eat or speak, or constantly wonder if your smile looks natural.
Dental Choice provides patients with options that allow for smiles to be restored in both beauty and function. Through this blog, you will learn about some of our restorative dentistry procedures that can restore your confidence in your smile. Keep reading to find out more!
Dental Choice and Restorative Dentistry
At Dental Choice, we pride ourselves on offering patients a wide variety of procedures and treatments to best fulfill individuals’ needs. Our main goal is to make our patients feel happy and confident with their smiles. We strive to not only create smiles that are aesthetically pleasing, but smiles that bring functionality back to a patient’s way of life.
Some of our restorative dentistry procedures include:
- Dental Implants- dental implants are replacement tooth roots that are implanted into the jawbone. The tooth roots serve as a strong base for abutment teeth to be attached after the implant sets in place. Abutment teeth look natural and feel natural too. Because the jawbone is used to secure the implants, you do not have to worry about teeth slipping out of place. Dental implants provide you with a durable, beautiful solution.
- Dental Bridges and Crowns- dental bridges and crowns can restore areas with missing teeth. We offer three different dental crown options to ensure that you have a functional solution for teeth that are in the front or the back of your mouth.
- Inlays and Onlays- these options allow for strength to be restored to teeth with mild to moderate decay. Inlays and onlays are made from tooth-colored materials, to blend in with natural teeth. They can improve the health and look of your smile with no downtime.
- Dentures- we offer full and partial dentures that fit your smile perfectly. We help you identify the type of dentures that best serve your needs, and help to restore confidence in your smile.
With Dental Choice, you know that you will always have a smile that is functional and beautiful. Our restorative dentistry procedures allow you to eat, speak, and smile without anxiety. Learn more about how restorative dentistry can change your life for the better.
Learn More about Dental Choice
If you would like to learn more about our restorative dentistry procedures, then do not hesitate to contact Dental Choice in both Calgary and Edmonton. We are here to answer all of your questions about our dental procedures, and give you insight into which procedures might be best to restore functionality and beauty to your smile.
Dentures, dental implants, inlays, onlays, and other restorative dentistry procedures can help you to smile and enjoy life without reservations. To learn more about the Dental Choice Canada difference, contact our dental offices today.
- Dental Choice Canada. Restorative Dentistry.
- WebMD. Restorative Dentistry Procedures. https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/tooth-restorations
"headline": "Why You Should Consider Restorative Dentistry",
"name": "Dental Choice"
"name": "Dental Choice",