Family and Children’s Dentistry Services – Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta
You can access our New Patient Form documents by following this link.
You can also request an appointment today.
***All patients please download the below form and bring it with you to your scheduled appointment. You will need to complete the form in our office:
For your convenience, our family and children’s services are billed directly to insurance companies so that patients don’t have to worry about paperwork. In order to help expedite your claim quickly and to help ensure you are given the maximum coverage that you’re eligible to receive, please provide us with your insurance information at your appointment.
Resources and Links
The following resources are included to help patients find more information on the dental topics that interest them:
- Alberta Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
- Alberta Dental Hygienists Association
Of Special Interest
- University of Alberta Department of Dentistry
- Canadian Dental Services Plans Inc.
- Health Canada – Oral Health
- Quikcard.com – Affordable Insurance
- Dentistry.com – A wealth of dental related resources.
- Dental Related Internet Resources
- Pediatric / Children’s Dentistry
- Einstein Dental’s Patient Education Libraries
Please be aware that we reserve the right to charge $100 for appointments that are missed without 2 business days’ notice. We strive to stay on time, and this policy helps ensure that other patients are not inconvenienced.
If you are thinking of changing dentists and would like a second opinion, our General Dentists at Dental Choice are happy to discuss our services with you and to answer any questions you may have. We take pride in offering family and children’s services and friendly, compassionate care. If you’re making the switch to Dental Choice, it’s easy to find a clinic near you.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, we invite you to contact us. The team members at our offices in Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta are ready to serve you. Please fill out the contact form on this page, and someone from our staff will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
*Practice of General Dentistry