Things You Need to Know About Invisalign Treatment for Teens
- Invisalign® treatment is the modern way to straighten teeth.
Invisalign® clear aligners are the future of teen teeth straightening —95% of orthodontists agree. After taking a digital scan or impression, your orthodontist will develop a treatment plan using a series of custom-made, removable, and virtually invisible aligners.
- From simple to complex, Invisalign® treatment is effective for a wide range of teeth-straightening cases.
Your ﬁrst concern as a parent is choosing a treatment that will give your teen their best smile. With advances that no other clear aligner can offer like SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features, Invisalign® clear aligners straighten teeth with 75% more predictability — without interrupting your teen’s life.
- Invisalign® treatment can now shape your teen’s smile up to 2x faster.
Invisalign® clear aligners straighten teeth even faster — as much as 2x faster. And they are clear and removable, so you can see the progress in your teen’s smile every step of the way.
- Invisalign® treatment is a more comfortable way to straighten teeth.
There are no brackets to rub or wires to break. And unlike most other aligners, Invisalign® clear aligners are trimmed along the gum line for optimal patient comfort.
- Teens do wear their Invisalign® aligners.
Studies show teens wear their aligners the recommended 20 to 22 hours a day. Plus, only Invisalign® clear aligners have built-in compliance indicators, so you can be sure your teen is wearing the aligners. What’s best? Replacement aligners are available should your teen misplace them.
- Teens who wear Invisalign® clear aligners are more conﬁdent.
You want your teen to see what you’ve always seen: their potential. Traditional braces can make teens self-conscious, and studies show that teens with Invisalign® clear aligners are 2x more likely to have a boost in self-esteem.
- You can have fewer, shorter office visits and fewer emergency visits.
Invisalign® treatment can give you back family time, because Invisalign® clear aligners don’t need to be manually adjusted by an orthodontist. And you’ll never have an emergency visit due to broken wires or brackets.
- Your teen can keep living their life without interruption during Invisalign® treatment.
The aligners are virtually invisible and easily removable, so your teen can still enjoy school pictures, social events, and all the foods they love. Plus, no brackets or wires means sports injuries are less likely. Your teen can even continue to brush and ﬂoss as usual for better oral health — and have less cavity-causing plaque than patients with braces.
One million teens and counting have used Invisalign® clear aligners to get the smiles they want. Ask your dentist what Invisalign® treatment can do for your teen.