Considering Cosmetic Dentistry?
Maybe you are someone who has never been satisfied with the look of your smile. Every time you look into a mirror, you wish that your smile could magically transform into a set of pearly whites. You want to change your smile, but you do not know where to start.
The West Edmonton Dental Choice team and I work with many patients on building out a plan to enhance their smile and to make them feel confident again. Our goal with cosmetic dentistry is for our patients to end their treatment with an experience and a result they can be proud of! Through this blog, we will discuss some of our most popular cosmetic dentistry procedures and we hope to help you find which one might be the best fit for you.
Cosmetic Dentistry Options
At Dental Choice, we strive to provide our patients with a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry options to ensure that our patients can achieve their dream smiles. Some of our most popular procedures include:
- Teeth Whitening– at Dental Choice, we know that a whiter and brighter smile can make a dramatic difference in the age and appearance of your smile. Our in-office Zoom! Teeth Whitening system, can sometimes lighten up a smile by up to 8 shades in less than an hour. *Outcomes may vary. We also have other whitening options such as take home kits so you can customize the amount of whitening you want while reducing the potential for post whitening sensitivity.
- Porcelain Veneers– porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are bonded to the fronts of your teeth. They are somewhat like a fake fingernail only much harder! They can transform a smile, making cracks, chips and gaps disappear leaving you with a natural, whiter and more radiant smile.
- Invisalign– the Invisalign system is a wonderful orthodontic treatment that can make teeth straighter without the use of traditional metal braces. Invisalign is far less visible and gives you the freedom to eat and drink whatever you like while making it easier to brush and floss during treatment.
- Composite Fillings– tooth colored fillings, or composite fillings, can replace metal fillings in some cases. The ceramic material blends with the natural color of teeth making them far less noticeable. We can even using composite filling material to help adjust the shape and color of front teeth to make them look more appealing!
Cosmetic dentistry can make a dramatic difference in your smile from simple to more extreme procedures. Sometime the best treatment requires a combination of invisalign to straighten your teeth and then something like veneers to adjust the shape and color of the teeth. You have the freedom to choose which services may be right for you, and our team of dental experts can guide you through the process. Learn more about how you can achieve the smile that you always wanted with our dental services today.
Learn More about Cosmetic Dentistry
If you would like to find out more information about cosmetic dentistry, then do not hesitate to contact Dr. Singh and his West Edmonton Dental Choice team. He will answer all of your questions about the available procedures, and help you to find which service may be right for you. Request an Appointment online now!
- Dental Choice. Cosmetic Dentistry.
- WebMD. Cosmetic Dentistry. https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/ss/slideshow-cosmetic-dentistry
"headline": "Cosmetic Dentistry Explained by Dr. Singh",
"name": "Dental Choice"
"name": "Dental Choice",