University Calgary Dental Choice
University Dental Choice Calgary is rated 4.6/5 based on 240 reviews on Google.com.
402 Collegiate Blvd NW #360
Calgary, AB T2N 4V8
Have you been to our office? Write a Google Review
Our Hours of Operation
- Monday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
Dr. Aliya Rajwani & Dr. Jennifer Li
Dr. Aliya Rajwani is passionate about dentistry and enjoys to provide quality services and education to all of her patients. She performs Invisalign® and other cosmetic procedures as well as restorative dentistry. Dr. Rajwani is great with the students and faculty of the University of Calgary and promotes a positive experience for both her patients and staff alike. By aligning to the Dental Choice set of Core Values, Dr. Rajwani is committed the quality patient care and creating super satisfied patients. Book with her today, she is now accepting new patients!
Dr. Jennifer Li received her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Calgary followed by her Doctor of Dental Medicine from the University of Saskatchewan. It is her goal to provide a comfortable experience for all patients while building long term relationships with them. Dr. Li provides all general dentistry services including Invisalign and wisdom teeth extractions.
Our Office's Dental Services
Restorative Dental Services
- Children's Dental Services
- Dental Surgery
- Emergency Dental Care
- Gum Treatment
- Nitrous Sedation
- Root Canals
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
- Teeth Whitening
Our Dental Choice office at the University of Calgary serves both students and the public alike. We provide different types of services just like any other conventional dental clinic. The major difference is that we have a tremendous reputation for providing exceptional patient experiences.
Visit our on-campus clinic to take advantage of our services, which include:
- General Dentistry: Our general dentistry services include routine check-ups, comprehensive examinations and oral cancer screening tests, X-rays, oral health education, tooth extraction, dental fillings, sealants, root canal therapy and dental hygiene. This service is open to everyone including children, adults and seniors.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry focuses on achieving a complete smile makeover. This type of service is popular with celebrities and people who want to enhance the appearance of their teeth, gums and bite. The most sought-after cosmetic dentistry procedures include teeth whitening, dental veneers, Invisalign, and crown lengthening.
- General Restorative Dentistry: Don’t fret if you have missing or damaged teeth. Our dentists in Calgary NW will use their expertise in general restorative dentistry to replace or repair your missing tooth structure. Restorative dentistry not only restores your tooth structure, but it also gives you a new, attractive look. Common restorative procedures include dental crowns, bridges, implants and dentures.
- Sedation Services: Not everyone is comfortable with going to the dentist. At Dental Choice, we can help you overcome your dental anxiety through our sedation services. This service helps patients feel relaxed and comfortable during dental treatment. Furthermore, our service allows you to communicate with the doctor during treatment. Popular sedation services available at our clinic include IV sedation and Nitro oxide sedation.
Contact Dental Choice Located at the University of Calgary Today
For more information about our dental services, feel free to contact Dental Choice. Dr. Aliya Rajwani and Dr. Li are readily available to attend to your needs.
Book Your Appointment Today
Read Our Blog
University Calgary Dental Choice likes to keep our patients in the know with their dental health. Check out the blog: