Dental Jobs in Calgary
Choosing a career in dentistry is one of the best decisions you’ll ever make, especially if you have a passion for serving others. The dental industry offers several career opportunities you can pursue to fulfill your dreams. At Dental Choice, we’re looking for self-motivated individuals to work in our dental offices throughout Alberta.
Job opportunities include the following.
A dental hygienist plays an important role in providing professional oral cleaning services. If you’re looking for dental hygiene jobs in Calgary, then you have come to the right place. Dental Choice is seeking motivated dental hygienists to work full time or part-time.
Dental hygienist roles typical include:
- Performing dental prophylaxis to remove tooth stains and clean deposits
- Carrying out preliminary examinations on new patients
- Assessing overall oral health including looking for signs of oral lesions, bleeding gums and other infections
- Educating patients on best practices for oral hygiene
- Assisting the dentist in performing dental emergencies and other dental services
Registered Dental Assistant
Dental Choice is also offering registered dental assistant job positions to interested persons. A dental assistant provides support in the delivery of dental care services.
Roles and duties registered dental assistants have include:
- Preparing treatment room using prescribed procedures
- Helping to make patients as comfortable as possible before,during, and after treatment
- Preparing dental instruments and equipment
- Providing consultation services to patients
- Documenting dental records, including x-rays and prescriptions
A dental receptionist performs front office duties, making sure that the dental office is run professionally and is well managed. A receptionist is the face of the organization as he or she interacts with clients more often. The candidate for this position should possess excellent communication skills and be passionate about serving others. The ability to multitask comes in handy, as the receptionist will be responsible for doing administrative duties as well.
A dental receptionist’s duties include:
- Welcoming clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Office management — including all clerical responsibilities
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Collecting payments
- Preparing receipts
- Monitoring inventory
Whether you’re looking for dental receptionist jobs near you or want to work as a dental assistant in either our Calgary office, Dental Choice offers you an excellent opportunity to advance your career. We offer highly advanced training to all our staff members to improve their competence in dentistry.
We also provide attractive compensation packages along with benefits to reward your hard work and dedication. We encourage applications from qualified individuals, so submit yours today.