University Calgary Dental Choice
Calgary, AB T2N 4V8
Our Hours of Operation
- Monday 8 am - 7 pm
- Tuesday 8 am - 7 pm
- Wednesday 8 am - 7 pm
- Thursday 8 am - 4 pm
- Friday 8 am - 2 pm
Dr. Aliya Rajwani & Dr. Chad Sampson
Dr. Aliya Rajwani performs forms of general dentistry and
enjoys restorative, cosmetic and Invisalign®. She is great with the students and faculty of the University of Calgary and promotes a positive experience for both her patients and staff alike. By aligning to this set of Core Values, Dr. Rajwani is committed the quality patient care Dental Choice strives for.
Dr. Chad Sampson is experienced in general dentistry as well as with implant placement and restoration, dental surgery and IV sedation. He is now able to offer BOTOX® and Nitrous oxide sedation. Dr. Sampson is a compassionate dentist with a commitment to quality patient care. He is accepting new patients at both his locations (University and Scotia Dental Choice) and would be happy to see you to discuss all of your concerns.When not in the office, Dr. Sampson enjoys traveling and staying active.
Our Office's Dental Services
- Teeth Whitening
Restorative Dental Services
- Children's Dental Services
- Dental Surgery
- Emergency Dental Care
- Gum Treatment
- IV sedation
- Nitrous Sedation
- Root Canals
- Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Have you been to our office? Write a Google Review
Our Dental Choice office at the University of Calgary serves both students and the public alike. We provide different types of services just like any other conventional dental clinic. The major difference is that we have a tremendous reputation for providing exceptional patient experiences.
Visit our on-campus clinic to take advantage of our services, which include:
- General Dentistry: Our general dentistry services include routine check-ups, comprehensive examinations and oral cancer screening tests, X-rays, oral health education, tooth extraction, dental fillings, sealants, root canal therapy and dental hygiene. This service is open to everyone including children, adults and seniors.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry focuses on achieving a complete smile makeover. This type of service is popular with celebrities and people who want to enhance the appearance of their teeth, gums and bite. The most sought-after cosmetic dentistry procedures include teeth whitening, dental veneers, Invisalign, Dental Botox and crown lengthening.
- General Restorative Dentistry: Don’t fret if you have missing or damaged teeth. Our dentists in Calgary NW will use their expertise in general restorative dentistry to replace or repair your missing tooth structure. Restorative dentistry not only restores your tooth structure, but it also gives you a new, attractive look. Common restorative procedures include dental crowns, bridges, implants and dentures.
- Sedation Services: Not everyone is comfortable with going to the dentist. At Dental Choice, we can help you overcome your dental anxiety through our sedation services. This service helps patients feel relaxed and comfortable during dental treatment. Furthermore, our service allows you to communicate with the doctor during treatment. Popular sedation services available at our clinic include IV sedation and Nitro oxide sedation.
Contact Dental Choice Today
For more information about our dental services, feel free to contact Dental Choice. Our Calgary dentists, Dr. Aliya Rajwani and Dr. Chad Sampson, are readily available to attend to your needs.