Part- time Registered Dental Hygienist at Strathcona
Dental Choice is proud to be Alberta's largest provider of professional dental services and professional dental management services.
Dental Choice is looking for a Part- time Registered Dental Hygienist for our Strathcona Dental Choice. The hours are as follows:
- Mon: 7.00 a.m. till 3.00 p.m.
- Tue: 11.00 a.m. till 7.00 p.m.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Review and record patient health history
- Prevent and manage dental medical emergencies
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health, including proper tooth brushing and flossing techniques and dietary recommendations/counseling
- Make chart entries under the direction of the dentist
- Make accurate and efficient procedure code entries and record-taking
- Leave the patients with a “Wow” factor
- Take and record vital signs
- Apply proper infection control standards to meet ADA requirements
- Take and develop bitewings, periapical, and panoramic radiographs
- Perform and record full mouth 6 point probing at a minimum of once per year, with PSR being performed and recorded on subsequent appointments.
- Certification in an accredited Dental Hygienist Program
- Well Maintained presentation
- Be organized, punctual and pay close attention to detail
- Be a team player and an active listener
- Promote adherence to Dental Choice systems and protocols
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with patients, co-workers, dentists, and management
If you possess the above characteristics and have the passion to become a part of a growing Dental Group, Dental Choice is the right place for you!
Please contact Sam Kanchanwala, RPR – Recruiter for more information
Email: email@example.com or call: 780-444-9555 Ext: 251
Only those applications who match closely with the requirements will be contacted.
*Practice of General Dentistry