Edmonton - Registered Dental Assistant
We are looking for a rock star Dental Assistant to join our motivated team!
Registered Dental Assistant
Are you a people person? Do you like to give people a reason to smile?
Dental Choice is proud to be one of Alberta's largest networks of professional dental and management services. We are looking for someone to fill the position of Dental Assistant and want our candidate to be confident in the practice of easing our patients into the dental chair and making their visit as comfortable as possible.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Assist dentist with the administration of treatment
- Review and record patient health history
- Manage patients during dental procedures
- Prevention and management of dental medical emergencies
- Maintain stock and clinical supply inventory
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies and make recommendations for better oral health based on their history
- Educate patients about pre and post-operative care
- Schedule additional appointments
- Make chart entries under the direction of the dentist
- Follow Dental Choice standards
- Make accurate and efficient procedure code entries
- Communicate with suppliers, vendors, and laboratories
- Maintain a sterile and tidy working environment
- Offer suggestions to assist the office in running smooth on a daily basis
- Certification in an accredited Dental Assistance Program
- Experience using Dental Software for a variety of tasks
- Well maintained presentation
- Be organized, punctual and pay close attention to detail
- Be a team player and an active listener
- Promote adherence to Dental Choice systems and protocols
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with patients, co-workers, dentists, and management
If you possess the characteristics listed above and have a passion for good dentistry, become a part of our success and join us on the Dental Choice team!
Please contact Sam Kanchanwala, RPR – Recruiter for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (780)444-9555 Ext: 251
Only those applications who match closely with the requirements will be contacted.
Get in touch with our Recruiting Department if you have any inquiries; call Sam at (780) 444-9555, ext. 251
*Practice of General Dentistry