Dental Office Manager
Dental Choice is proud to be Alberta's largest provider of professional dental services and professional dental management services.
We are looking for a Dental Office Manager who will ensure our dental office runs smoothly and is responsible for supporting company operations by maintaining office systems and developing employees
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Planning and implementing office systems, practices and equipment procurement
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting ,orienting and training employees
- Lead monthly team meetings, monitoring and appraising job results
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching ,counseling and training employees
- Provide annual performance reviews for all staff
- Enforce and implement the myriad practice building and management strategies that exist to ensure our offices are well run
- Organizing office operations and procedures, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Monitor and manage production capacity, collections and bi-monthly bonus targets
- Well Maintained presentation
- Be organized, punctual and pay close attention to detail
- Be a team player and an active listener
- Promote adherence to Dental Choice systems and protocols
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with patients, co-workers, dentists, and management
If you possess the above characteristics and have the passion to become a part of a growing Dental Group, Dental Choice is the right place for you!
Please contact Sam Kanchanwala, RPR – Recruiter for more information. Email: email@example.com or call: 780-444-9555 Ext: 251
Only those applications who match closely with the requirements will be contacted.
*Practice of General Dentistry