Executive Assistant to CEO
Dental Choice is proud to be Alberta's largest provider of professional dental services and professional dental management services.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant who can provide executive level administrative support to the CEO and resources team. A high level of professionalism, discretion, organizational and administrative skills is required to be successful in this position. This position consists of 80% EA duties and 20% personal assistant tasks.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Provide executive-level administrative support for CEO and resource team
- Maintains CEO’s calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, appointments and travel;
- Welcomes guests by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Ensure CEO is kept well-informed of all critical and time sensitive matters
- Maintain and update the employee database
- Organize and track CEO’s personal as well as family finances, appointments and insurances
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Well Maintained presentation
- Be organized, punctual and pay close attention to detail
- Be a team player and an active listener
- Promote adherence to Dental Choice systems and protocols
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Sound decision making ability
- Strong organizational skills
- Event Organization and Planning
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
If you possess the above characteristics and have the passion to become a part of a growing Dental Group, Dental Choice is the right place for you!
Please contact Sam Kanchanwala, RPR – Recruiter for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 780-444-9555 Ext: 251.
Only those applications who match closely with the requirements will be contacted.