Dental Choice is proud to be Alberta's largest provider of professional dental services and professional dental management services.
We are looking for a Dental Receptionist who will ensure our dental office runs smoothly. Customer service is a core value at Dental Choice, and we believe in our office staff to create a good experience for every patient. As a Dental Choice Receptionist, you will become our voice and the face of our company, so friendliness and professionalism are a must.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Answer phones and greet the patients
- Update patient information in Dental Software
- Make appointments over the phone & in the office
- Follow all steps to keep accounts in good standing
- Write referrals and book appointments with to specialists
- Familiarize yourself with the other offices, staff, and doctors in our group à know the specialty type services (i.e., Invisalign, sedation, etc.) our other offices offer in order to refer patient within Dental Choice
- Confidently ask patients to refer a friend, family or colleague to our office
- Book virtually all emergencies à know the hours of the other offices & refer if needed – Know what is a true dental emergency.
- Update printed schedules with changes such as cancellations, emergencies, etc. & make sure staff are aware of these changes
- Print and post daily schedules and inform staff of any changes made to schedules
- Pre-authorize treatment diligently
- Print and mail predeterminations for insurance, include necessary info
- Call insurance companies to confirm patient eligibility and get plan breakdown
- Keep balance for petty cash
- Make sure all invoices have been date-stamped and initialed before being sent to accounting for payment
- Order office supplies, including children’s prizes
- Well Maintained presentation
- Be organized, punctual and pay close attention to detail
- Be a team player and an active listener
- Promote adherence to Dental Choice systems and protocols
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with patients, co-workers, dentists, and management
If you possess the above characteristics and have the passion to become a part of a growing Dental Group, Dental Choice is the right place for you!
Please contact Sam Kanchanwala, RPR – Recruiter for more information. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 780-444-9555 Ext: 251
Only those applications who match closely with the requirements will be contacted.
Please copy paste the below link in your browser and apply
*Practice of General Dentistry