Founded in 1997 by Dr. Hans Herchen, Dental Choice has become one of the premier groups in all of Canada. Dental Choice is a dentist-owned and dentist-led group and focuses on providing fantastic patient care while creating a great working environment for both doctors and their teams.
With Dental Choice handling all areas of office management, you can focus on quality patient care. We have a dedicated team ready to take care of all of your administrative tasks, recruiting, accounting and marketing. This creates an environment that allows you and your staff to focus on what you do best- providing outstanding patient care.
We believe our benefits are some of the best in our industry and include:
- The opportunity to learn from leading dentists in our team and draw from their experience and successes.
- Access to CE accredited workshops and learning opportunities with some of the industry’s most respected providers.
- Greater independence while being connected to a strong management team.
- Clinical Autonomy and the tools and support you need to practice at your best.
- Excellent income potential based on our personal productivity. Dentists often see an increase in production after joining Dental Choice and taking advantage of the carefully executed organizational systems and support that is offered.
- Ownership opportunities
Affiliate your Practice
Dental Choice has a fantastic management team that provides oversight and support in non-clinical practice functions. Many dentists do not enjoy or are ineffective at running and managing their own practices. Additionally, many dentists own multiple offices and struggle to manage multiple locations when they are not on -site each day in those offices. These dentists may look to affiliate their office with Dental Choice so they can receive support and structure in running and growing the practice.
Transition your Practice
Dental Choice is expanding and looking to add or partner with new offices. As a result, we have great expertise in assisting dentists in creating customized exit-strategies unique to each individual situation. It is critical that dentists plan their exit well in advance to best structure the transition. Dental Choice provides dentists with a solution that maximizes market rate valuation, provides for a smooth transition without having to turn over your staff, and positions the practice for additional growth. The owner doctor can stay n and continue to practice as long as desired after the transition is complete. Dental Choice supports the dentist to achieve the highest value for their practice, as well as potential participation as a shareholder in the entire organization.
Contact Us to Learn More
Contact our Recruitment and Development Manager for more information at: Dentists@dentalchoice.ca
*Practice of General Dentistry