Calgary Dental Receptionist at 17th Ave Dental Choice
Dental Choice is proud to be Alberta's largest provider of professional dental services and professional dental management services.
We are looking for a Dental Receptionist who will ensure our dental office runs smoothly. As a Dental Choice Receptionist, you will become our voice and the face of our company, so friendliness and professionalism are a must.
We are actively hiring for our 17th Avenue Dental Choice for One Year Mat Leave Coverage role. The hours are as follows:
- Mon: 11.30 a.m. till 7.00 p.m.
- Wed: 11.30 a.m. till 7.00 p.m.
- Thurs: 9.30 a.m. till 5.00 p.m.
- One Friday a month: 8.00 a.m. till 2.30 p.m.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Answer phones and greet the patients
- Update patient information in Dental Software
- Make appointments over the phone & in the office
- Follow all steps to keep accounts in good standing
- Write referrals and book appointments with to specialists
- Confidently ask patients to refer a friend, family or colleague to our office
- Book virtually all emergencies à know the hours of the other offices & refer if needed – Know what is a true dental emergency.
- Pre-authorize treatment diligently
- Print and mail predeterminations for insurance, include necessary info
- Call insurance companies to confirm patient eligibility and get plan breakdown
- Order office supplies, including children’s prizes
- Well Maintained presentation
- Be organized, punctual and pay close attention to detail
- Be a team player and an active listener
- Promote adherence to Dental Choice systems and protocols
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner to get along with patients, co-workers, dentists, and management
If you possess the above characteristics and have the passion to become a part of a growing Dental Group, Dental Choice is the right place for you!
Please contact Sam Kanchanwala, RPR – Recruiter for more information
Email: email@example.com or call: 780-444-9555 Ext: 251
Only those applications who match closely with the requirements will be contacted.